Welcome to the new home for all things CCR from Equifax
CCR is the most significant changes in the history of credit reporting in Australia. The industry is progressing well. We now have 13 organisations and 30+ portfolios contributing to our bureau and expect consumption to start to gear up during 2017. What was once 70 million records on the consumer bureau has already tripled with CCR and is continuously building.
CCR is better for all and good for our economy because it is:
- Fairer for consumers - who can be rewarded for good credit records or recover quicker if they get in trouble
- Better for lenders - who can more accurately match their credit criteria to the credit credentials of the consumer
- Better for bureaus - who can provide a more complete picture of the consumer to lenders and consumers alike
We are excited to bring you our redesigned website - the pre-eminent CCR resource for lenders. It includes features such as:
- More publicly accessible insights that enables any Australian to engage in the CCR journey
- Deeper resources for portfolio managers and credit risk experts such as whitepapers behind your secure login
- Guidance on how to build a business case and educate stakeholders
- Easier and cleaner navigation with technical resources moved to the Developer Centre
- A more interactive, with content updated regularly as the industry transition continues
Thanks for visiting, we hope you find it a useful resource and look forward to feedback so we can continue to enrich the experience.
Angus Luffman, General Manager Consumer Risk, Equifax