CCR State of the Industry Infographic - October 2018
As of October 2018, 60% of financial services accounts have CCR data loaded to the Equifax bureau. This number continues to increase as more credit providers begin to share and consume CCR data, with the big 4 banks sharing 50% of their data in September.
Over 10.4 million Australians now have CCR data on the Equifax bureau.
This infographic provides a pulse check on the industry transition to date, including:
- Access to credit to those previously underserviced
- How CCR uncovers lending relationships
- Credit score averages (both negative and comprehensive)
- Growth opportunities identified by CCR
- Accounts in default vs. accounts in arrears